As a friend of the Morean, you believe in the transformative power of the arts to change lives. Because of people like you, we’re able to provide quality visual arts programming for families in your neighborhood.
Your gift to the Morean Arts Center ensures that we are a bright spot of inspiration, creativity and innovation, strengthening our connection to the people of our community. Please consider helping us reach our fiscal year-end goal of $20,000 to support free public programs at the Morean.
Your gift of
- $50 offsets the cost of a day’s worth of art supplies for free family programs
- $100 leverages a partial Summer Art & Clay Camp scholarship
- $250 supports teaching artists fees for Saturdays and Sundays @ the Morean, which are always free for children to attend with their parents/guardians
- $500 supports our free artist gallery talks
- $1000 helps fund our pilot Veteran’s program, “OPERATION: Art of Valor”
“I thought I was taking a drawing course but in fact I took a course on life. I learned to see and to think and to be in the moment. Of course, this greatly improved my drawing but it also potentially saved my life!”
– Leila Martini , Basic Drawing Fundamentals with Kyu Yamamoto
Your fully tax-deductible donation to the Morean Arts Center will enable, nurture and encourage the creative spirit of many lives.
Thank you for being part of our community – for connecting, exchanging ideas, and celebrating what makes St. Petersburg and the Tampa Bay region so special. We hope we can count on your generosity.Give Now