Centennial Club at the Morean
Join fellow art enthusiasts, collectors, and friends of the Morean Arts Center, and make an investment in enhancing the cultural landscape and quality of life in our community by joining the Centennial Club at the Morean. The Ambassadors of the Centennial Club at the Morean are a distinguished group of philanthropists who provide a sustained and essential source of support for our educational programs, exhibitions and special initiatives.
The most essential part of your commitment as the Ambassadors of the Centennial Club at the Morean is philanthropic, assuring the Morean’s continued vitality. Yet you benefit as well, gaining access to many special learning opportunities, both formal and informal. Ambassadors enjoy all of the benefits of membership, as well as intimate opportunities to interact with artists, regular e-newsletters with advance notice of activities and upcoming exhibitions, and invitations to special events and trips.
Since 1917, when we began as the Art Club of St. Petersburg, the Morean Arts Center has contributed to arts education and arts appreciation in our community for generations. The Morean Arts Center is the oldest arts organization in the Tampa Bay region, the first art gallery south of Atlanta and the cultural hub of the arts in St. Petersburg. Each year more than 100,000 people experience the arts through our classes, exhibitions, events and community outreach programs.
The Centennial Club‘s mission is to build comradery among art enthusiasts, develop and foster relationships with the community and provide support, advice and assistance to the Morean Arts Center. Our objective is to make the Morean Arts Center’s second century as successful as the last.
The Ambassadors of the Centennial Club at the Morean value the importance of the Arts in the lives of everyone.
* Make a meaningful contribution to the Morean Arts Center through personal leadership
* Increase visibility for the Morean Arts Center among personal and professional networks
* Share the message and vision of Morean Arts Center with broader networks around the region and beyond
* Invite others to take an active role in the Morean Arts Center
* Take part in events and initiatives to promote the Morean Arts Center
* A signed copy of Dick Jacobs’ photo/philosophy book “Wonderlust” (sold on Amazon for $75) for initial membership
* Invitations to exclusive Morean Arts Center artist talks, dinners, trips and other private events.
* Free admission
* Discounts on classes and retail
* Exclusive events and opportunities
* Meet and greet our emerging artists
* Art appreciation trips
* Invitations to private studios and collections
Interested in becoming an Ambassador? Contact the Director of Development at727.822.7872 ext. 2120 or email@example.com