One Day Tampa Bay 2017
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2017
One Day Tampa Bay is a 24-hour community photography project to document the lives and light of St Pete, Tampa, Clearwater and all the towns in between. This is an annual event to create a dynamic and reflective documentation of our cities and its neighborhoods. All level of photographers are welcome.
A full-color book will be produced with selected images and all images will appear in an online gallery.
Proceeds will directly benefit the Morean Arts Center’s photography & digital imaging program with scholarships and equipment for youth and adults.
A free preparation class and post critique class will be offered for all registered photographers.
Each photographer can submit up to 5 images to be considered for the book.
A juried selection of images will be selected for an exhibition in the gallery at the Morean Arts Center – November 12-January 2, 2017.
All images submitted will go into our online gallery on Flickr and Facebook.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, please download: One Day Tampa Bay 2017 FAQ
REGISTRANTS, PLEASE ATTEND: Free One Day Tampa Bay Prep Class
September 20th RESCHEDULED to Monday, September 18
6:30-8:00pm at the Morean Arts Center
- Get psyched up for the 2017 One Day Tampa Bay event.
- We will go over a list of places, ideas and events to help you plan your time.
- Get your camera clock synced up and check your settings.
- Find out about photographer’s rights – who, what and where you can photograph.
- Brain storm ideas and meet other photographers.
Thank you to our sponsors!